As a staff member with a Teacher or Counsellor account you can use our interactive reports to learn more about your students, their courses, interests, progress, and more. These include:
- Course Forecasting– Understand student interest and intent across the high school courses offered at your school, with a tally of the number of students that plan to take each course
- Note: Only available in Secondary Counsellor and Counsellor accounts.
- The columns for 'Submitted' and 'Exported' are only applicable to schools using myBlueprint with 2-way SIS integration for course selection.
- 'Planned' refers to all students with the course in their plan for next year, while submitted and exported indicate students that have submitted their selection for the course, and those already transferred to your SIS, respectively.
- You can download an Excel file with the totals for each course from the main report page, or click any of the numbers to access and download a list of students.
- IPP/EPP Task Progress – Outlines your school’s progress for the current school year in fulfilling Individual Pathways Plan (IPP) Task requirements
- These are named 'EPP' (Education Pathways Plan) Tasks for Alberta students, and 'My Plan' Tasks for students in Prince Edward Island.
- Favourite Occupations – A list of the most frequently saved occupations at your school and the students who saved them
- great for planning Career Day to ensure the guests are the most valuable to your students!
- Favourite Post-Secondary – A list of the most frequently saved post-secondary opportunities at your school and the students who saved them
- great for planning Post-Secondary information days and visits to ensure the guests are relevant to your students
- Who am I Assessments – List of the students who have completed the different surveys available in myBlueprint, and a summary of their results (including their Learning Style, Personality Type, and more!)
- and many more!
To access reports:
- Log in to your myBlueprint account
- Click Reports from the left-hand menu
- There are two main categories of Reports:
- Course and Graduation Planning
- Student Progress and Interests
- There are two additional categories in Counsellor Lead Accounts:
- Legacy Reports
- SHSM Planner (SHSM access for ON Districts)
- Click on the report you wish to view
- Regardless of the report you open, any text in blue is clickable
- Clicking on their links provides access to detailed student information
- Depending on the report you may either be able to Download or Export as Excel
Still need help? Don't hesitate to contact us by either emailing support@myBlueprint.ca or calling us at 1-888-991-5505. We are always happy to help!