I’m creating my account but don’t see my school - what should I do?
updated 4 months ago
Are you signing up for an account but can't find your school anywhere? Not to worry! There are a couple steps you can take to troubleshoot in this situation.
- If you are using a landing page, make sure you are on the correct landing page for your school district. Look at the website address because school districts have a landing page specific only to their district, i.e. www.myBlueprint.ca/[school district name acronym] - www.myBlueprint.ca/abcd.
- If you typed in a landing page but were led to the general myBlueprint log in page, and are being asked for an activation key, this means that the landing page was typed incorrectly or it does not exist.
- You can confirm the landing page URL with a fellow staff member with a myBlueprint account, with a Counsellor Lead or with a District Lead. If you are a student you can confirm this information with your teacher.
- If you were using an activation key, make sure the activation key is entered correctly, otherwise you will receive an error message.
- You can confirm the activation key with a fellow staff member with a myBlueprint account, with a Counsellor Lead or with a District Lead. If you are a student you can confirm this information with your teacher.
- If you are an Elementary / Middle school staff member or student signing up from a district Landing Page, only high schools are displayed in the drop-down menu on the initial sign-up page. In that scenario:
- As a staff member - you can select the 'Elementary' or 'Middle' school option for your district. Typically this is the first option in the list; you'll be asked to confirm your specific school at a later stage of the account creation process
- As a student, we recommend choosing your planned future high school from the drop-down menu. If you're not sure, you can select any potential high school you may attend, or the elementary/middle option if it is listed.
If you are certain the landing page and activation key are both correct, but you're still not seeing your school, we can help! Please reach out to myBlueprint Support (support@myBlueprint.ca) and provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your School
- Your School District