The SHSM Potential Students Report will allow you to explore which students might be a good candidate for the SHSM program in your school based on the courses they have selected in their high school grid.
- Log in to your myBlueprint Teacher/Counsellor account
- Click SHSM Manager from the left-hand navigation menu (a new tab will open in your internet browser and bring you directly to the Enrolled Student tab) > Click the Reports tab
- To generate your SHSM Potential Students Report, Click the View button
- Click courses associated with a specific SHSM sector from the Select a Course drop down menu > Click Add (to add more than 1 course, Select a course then Click the Add button to the right of the drop down menu. To delete a selected course, Click the garbage can icon to the right of the selected course)
- E.g. Today, you may be interested in viewing which students may be a candidate for Arts and Culture.
- Add the courses > Click Generate Report
- The generated list will display which students have the selected courses in their high-school grid, whether this has been submitted for next year, is in progress, or has been completed, and if they are enrolled in an SHSM program.
- Click the Export as Excel button to the right to generate an Excel document to print or to have a digital working copy of the report on your device
- Be strategic and use this report to support your SHSM recruitment
Be sure to check out the Reports video here for more information and tutorials.
Still need help? Don't hesitate to contact us by either emailing support@myBlueprint.ca or calling us at 1-888-991-5505. We are always happy to help!